More About NICOLE0233
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This is a great Caear Dressing that is great for salad. Tastes just like the original, but without all the crap! It's vegan too! If you aren't vegan, which I am not, you can make substitutions for example, with the Parmesan Cheese.
All the ingredients I used in this are organic as well.
If you would like to change up your morning breakfast routine and enjoy a nice. full of fruit, breakfast, and also want to eat it on the go, a smoothie is the way to go!
Also, do not be alarmed by the fat content. The soy milk I used, like many soy milks, contains Omega-3 and -6 fats!
I created this and had it after a nice work out. I didn't use a big blender, I used a smaller one like the Magic Bullet brand size.
I just recently bought a juicer and experimented and made this mix.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Sugar Free Carrot Cake with Sugar Free Cream Cheese Frosting
- Tea's Creamy Chicken & Broccoli Pasta Bake
- Cranberry Pomegranate Salad Dressing
- Strawberry Cheesecake Shake
- Whole-Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Turkey and Black Bean Sloppy Joes
- Creamy Green Enchiladas
- Spinach-Berry Salad
- Slow Cooker Lasagna
- Soft-Serve Banana 'Ice Cream'
- Lemon Zucchini Dip
- Rhea's Baked Chicken w/Sun-Dried Tomato & Asparagus
- Fajita Tacos
- Chicken-Veggie Stir Fry