More About NZAILSA
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
A good quality bourbon in needed to insure that and otherwise interesting way to use leftover chicken can become an impressive meal for two. Serve with a green vegetable or a salad.
Nice for either on the top of a pork steak or even some chicken
Made with new potatoes from the garden.
Makes a good breakfast. Could also be served with a salad for lunch.
Makes a great filling for steak and kidney pie. Filling freezes well for homemade ready meals.
Light and fluffy.
Quick supper for two.
Some may find the mix a bit dry. If you can work the extra calories in to your plan, you could add more mayonnaise.
Not a strong tomato based sauce
Rice Crispie Bars
Good week night supper dish. Great recipe for cooking in a Bench top oven
Nice snack or light lunch
Recipes I've Rated:
- Easy, Perfect Baked Haddock
- Spring Rolls
- Fusilli alla Caprese
- Greg's famous cheese mashed potatoes
- Egg fried rice with prawns & peas
- Chicken Fettuccine With Broccoli
- Gabby's Korma Curry
- Crockpot Creamy Italian Chicken
- Eggs fried with Canola Cooking Spray
- Marsala Steak with Mushrooms Remix
- Sausages in gravy