More About LESLIECOY
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Recipe for one, from Southern Living Recipe for 12. Place in plastic freezer bag and refrigerate overnight,
Lunch ! Quick and Easy
Original recipe from Southern Living Magazine, I used purchased cubed Butternut Squash. You can cook spaghetti squash,acorn squash or butternut squash in this recipe.
Original recipe comes from Kraft Foods - changed it a little to use what we have on hand and not fresh - didn't change the taste.
Best if made ahead and let to blend in the refrigerator. Serve cold.
Original recipe came from Kraft Foods to celebrate Cinco De Mayo.
Changed it a little, but it did not change the taste. Best when made ahead so it can sit in the refrigerator for several hours.
Quick and easy applesauce for whenever the need hits - a great warm comfort food.
Extra quick and easy "Irish Soda Bread". The original recipe came from Cooks.com but I reworked it to make it more diet friendly.
I used a mixture of orange flavored dried cranberries (Craisins) and Golden Raisins that I plump before adding to the flour mixture.
The original recipe came from Real Simple. It called for crushed Corn Flakes and cod. Since I don't have the cereal I substituted Panko and no cod, so substituted locally caught Halibut. We used the Parmesan-Butter as a sauce drizzled over the fish and the vegies we served with it. We were thrilled with the results.
Adapted a low fat to a lower fat Relleno
Recipes I've Rated:
- Chicken wiht Gnocchi in Spaghetti Sauce
- Chicken Marsala
- Easy Beef Roast
- Meatloaf (with French's Meatloaf Seasoning Mix)
- Homemade Multi-Purpose Baking Mix
- Crunchwrap Super-Supreme: SparkRecipes Un-Chained Recipe Contest Finalist
- Layered Mexican Dip with Baked Lime Chips
- Salmon with Summer Tomato Salsa
- Cheddar-Stuffed Black Bean and Mushroom Burgers
- Kitchen Basics: Perfect Boiled Eggs
- Spinach and Tomato Pasta Salad
- Shrimp Creole
- Peppercorn Steak with Herbed Blue Cheese
- Cheesy Salsa Dog
- Oven-Roasted Tomatoes
- Crockpot Southwestern Beef Short Ribs
- Olive Tapenade
- Diabetic Shrimp Scampi
- Cheese Crisps
- Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Olive Tapenade, Tomatoes, and Feta
- Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana soup
- Slow Cooker Pork Roast or Chops
- Garlic Pita Chips
- Crockpot Chicken Taco Stew
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Turkey Joes
- Turkey Chili with Corn and Black Beans
- Citrus-Dijon Salmon
- Yogurt Cheese
- Healing Stroganoff
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
|Chef Meg's SparkRecipes