More About NOMI_822
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This will even please your picky eaters.
Nothing tastes as good as old fashioned creamed potatoes I used 2% milk and margarine to reduce the cholesterol and sodium.
This recipe comes from the American Diabetes Association and is very good. Makes a great snack when you want something sweet!
This is a favorite at my house. I use regular dill pickles instead of relish because my son is allergic to bell pepper. It is sort of high in calories but they don't like the light mayo.
This is a great light tasty dessert to make any meal a special dinner.
Great for crowds
GREAT TASTING WARMING DINNER
This is a hearty stew that is very filling and tasty. The special touch is the brown gravy. Serve with cornbread and you have a very filling and nutritious meal.
This is our family's recipe from my grandmother's recipe.
This is cobbler I grew up on, Just less calories.
Meatloaf with lots of flavor and great as sandwiches
SUPER QUICK DINNER
quick and simple
Recipes I've Rated:
- Shrimp Creole
- Wave Your Flag Cake
- Dollbabe56's Banana Pudding
- Chicken Pot Pie Very Easy
- Simple Smoothies
- Frito Pie
- Easy Corned Beef and Cabbage
- Easy Low-Fat Southern Banana Pudding
- Homemade Butter Beans
- macaroni and cheese casserole
- My Chicken and Yellow Rice
- Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork Roast
- Taco Soup
- Applesauce Oatmeal Muffins
- Vegetarian Taco Soup
- Squash w/ mushrooms & ham
- Chicken Pot Pie
- "I Can't Believe It's Low-Fat" Pumpkin Pie
- Tuna Noodle Casserole
Recipe Collections I've Shared: