More About MIKEBESURFING
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This sucker weighs at least 10 pounds. Very Hearty meal reheats great. Perfect Bachelor food.
The Fat is coming mostly from the "Venison" but the deer I get are Super lean so it depends on the deer and I process it myself so there is NO added fat by the butcher.
You can cut the salt way down by using a homemade taco seasoning which I will be posting.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Baked Buffalo Chicken Nuggets
- Boneless Sweet BBQ Wings: SparkRecipes Un-Chained Recipe Contest Finalist
- Hamburger Helper Cheesy Hasbrowns
- Onion Soup Mix ( Like Lipton)
- One pot Ground Beef, Corn and Rice
- No-Bake Graham Cracker Cheesycake
- Applesauce Oatmeal Muffins
- Mexican Shepherd's Pie
- Tex-Mex Light and Easy Turkey Tenderloin
- Kristin's Best Brownies
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
|Mike's Little Black book of Will make again Recipes
|ChinaMan To try