More About PRINCESSNURSE
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
A Pinterest receipe
This is my version of All recipe's "The Best Spanish Rice". It is super good and super easy!
Recipe from Oh She Glows food blog:
Vegan, gluten-free, oil-free, soy-free.
Packing a powerhouse of nutrients, this light & energizing salad will have you bursting with energy. It makes a lot so you can enjoy it all week long for easy, energizing lunches. I wouldn’t recommend skipping the currants and raisins as it adds a much needed sweetness to balance out the vegetables and lemon juice. I loved it drizzled with a touch of maple syrup just before serving. Feel free to use any herbs and spices you wish. I also love it with a sprinkle of cinnamon on top.
This recipe is from the Oh She Glows blog
These are YUMMY---and I don't even LIKE brussel sprouts!
This vegan muffin recipe is from Chef Emily Malone's blog "The Daily Garnish"
Super yummy and has an extra large serving size to boot!
This is a recipe from Pampered Chef that the whole family enjoys! I modified the original recipe slightly by using Neufchatel cheese instead of cream cheese and by reducing the number of corn tortillas used. (you may need to use more tortillas depending on the pan you use to make this--adjust the nutrional information up as needed) As this recipe utilizes the microwave and I find that low fat cheese does not melt well in the microwave, I choose to use regular Montery Jack cheese, but you could try low fat or non-fat and lower the calorie count even further.
Perfect for chocolate lovers! Great for entertaining, deceptively easy to make. Perfect for people who can't have gluten. Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream, or simply dusted with icing sugar. I flour the pan using cocoa powder so it won't leave white marks on the cake and keeps it totally gluten free. Not low calorie, but very rich so you could easily half the portion if you pair it with some berries on top. I also know someone who substituted splenda for the sugar and swore she couldn't tell the difference but I have never tried it.
This receipe won the 1998 Pilsbury Bake-off
Cheesy and delicious! Everyone will love it!
Looks like a million bucks and is SOOO easy to make!
Finally a non- processed creamy homemade ranch dressing!
(receipe courtesy of "The Gracious Pantry" blog)
Recipes I've Rated:
- Crockpot Salsa Chicken w/ corn and black beans (no cheese)
- Gourment Mushroom Risotto
- Crockpot Corned Beef and Cabbage
- Roman-Style Chicken
- Pulled Pork
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken
- drunken beef stew
- Spaghetti Squash Marinara
- Spicy Taco Soup
- Slow Cooker Lasagna
- Roasted Red Potato Casserole
- Brown Sugar Butternut Squash - made with Splenda
- Mediterranean Grilled Vegetables
- Spinach White Bean Pasta Salad with Asiago Cheese
- Ruby's Vegan Green Monster
- Oriental Chicken Salad
- Flaxseed, Wheat, and Bran Muffins
- Coach Nicole's Chewy Oat & Nut Granola Bars
- Rama's Chicken Pasta with Roasted Pine Nuts and Goat Cheese
- Talk About Good: Breaded Broccoli
- Crustless Spinach, Onion and Feta Quiche
- Jello Poke Cake
- Tasty Thai Curry Couscous
- Baked Italian Meatballs
- Pumpkin Dump Cake
- Grilled Cheese Pizza Sandwich
- Layered Salad
- Soft-Serve Banana 'Ice Cream'
- Mom's Homemade Sloppy Joe's
- deviled eggs
- BBQ Mango Chicken
- Foil Pack Chicken
- Maple Pecan Chicken
- Oriental Chicken Salad
- Smothered Chicken
- HealthierLynn's Beef & Beer Stew
- Banana Graham Pudding Cups
- Rainbow Pizza
- Easy Chocolate Squares
- Asian Beef and Noodles
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
|The fabulous spark cookbook of princess nurse!
The are recipes that have helped me on my spark journey. Most are healthy, however a few are more decadent! Hey, we all deserve a treat now and then :)