More About CARIOLA
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Non-dairy, easy to make, and low in calories! Serve with a spoonful of reduced fat sour cream, Greek yogurt, or a sliver of soft goat cheese.
Please use ingredients listed below--SP did not have everything in their bank of ingredients, so I made close substitutions.
Delicious! If desired, add a tablespoon of grated cheddar and some snipped chives to serve.
A generous, filling, and relatively low cal, low fat lunch for two.
Light soup, slow cooker.
Quick, easy, and delicious. You can cut the calories even more if you use low fat cheese. I didn't add in the rice, so choose whatever kind and as much as you like.
Make it ahead--have lunch all week!
Fast and healthy
Great Vegetarian meal w/lots of fiber
A fast, easy, and delicious favorite! It's also a great "fix ahead" meal. I store the cooked chicken in a container in the frig. When I'm ready to eat, I just have to heat the broth, place the spinach, dill, pepper and chicken in a bowl, pour the hot borth over them, and top with Parmesan.
A hearty but low-calorie soup with an Old World flavor. I sometimes use half turkey and half lean ground beef.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Swiss Steak in the Crockpot
- Jeff's Ultimate Turkey Burger Recipe
- Frozen Melon Kabobs
- Balsamic Chicken w/Mushrooms
- Slow Cooker Lasagna
- World's Best (and Easiest) Salmon
- sweet and spicy green beans
- Baked Buffalo Wings
- Slow Cooker Kentucky Burgoo
- Mustard coated Brussels sprouts
- Summer Salad with Peaches and Goat Cheese
- Cilantro-Lime Tilapia with Spinach and Tomatoes
- Gazpacho (Chilled Vegetable Soup)
- Salmon with Summer Tomato Salsa
- Baked Eggplant Parmesan
- Portobello Steak Dinner
- Balsamic Strawberries with Ricotta Cream
- Spicy CrockPot Thai Chicken
- Recipe: Chicken with Artichokes & Mushrooms
- Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken
- Skinny Caramel Popcorn
- Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
- Slow Cooker Herbed Turkey and wild rice Casserole
- Slow Cooker Vegetarian Chili
- Ginger, Split Pea & Vegetable Curry (Subzi dalcha)
- Creamy Asparagus Soup
- Chicken Oregano with Sweet Peppers
- Spicy Garlic and Lime Shrimp