More About RUTHXG
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
The secret is in dill seasoning, crunchy texture, & low-fat sour cream instead of mayo!
Curried chickpeas & mashed sweet potatoes transform this British classic! From WashingtonPost.com.
A what-I've-got-in-the-fridge slow-cooker curry! In my case it was some rutabagas that my housemate had cooked up. Delicious and full of fiber and vitamins.
This is incredibly delicious--& just bursting with nutrition!
Adapted from a recipe by "Engrossed" on food.com.
So savory & nutritious! This could be your main course for breakfast or lunch, or a fabulous snack. Adapted from a recipe in Martha Goes Green, by Rosie Percival & Ruth Friedlander.
Adapted from Quick-Fix Vegetarian by Robin Robertson.
Delicious version of my favorite Colombian dish, arroz con pollo. The quinoa provides added protein & fiber, plus some fun mouth-texture, & with the veggies included this is basically a one-dish meal!
A pilaf that is nutritious, savory, easy, & soooo good. I grew up in Colombia, & this tastes like home to me. My Colombian husband & our Colombian friends love it too!
Fragrant with rosemary & oregano, easy to prepare, & replete with vitamins. You can sub other veggies & play with the herbs--it's hard to ruin!
I haven't included spices--just want the basic ingredients for nutritional values.
Ideal for slow cooker, high in protein, fiber, vitamin A, & iron--& scrumptious.
Spinach, yellow or red bell pepper, mushrooms & cilantro with a dash of Mexican spiciness--hard to beat for nutrition & yummitude. Low in calories too.
A scrumptious way to serve canned salmon--nutritional values are amazing, & it's really delicious.
Delicious--& packed with nutrition (protein, fiber, Vitamin C, copper, folate, manganese, & more!). Cooking time will be considerably shortened if you're not using a slow cooker.
Good fiber, protein & iron content--& delicious too! Can also be made with mung beans or lentils, or a combination. Adjust spiciness to your preference.
Lowfat & delicious. Bean sprouts, carrots & celery increase the nutrition & crunch!
No frosting needed!
My version of the curry I always request in Thai & Vietnamese restaurants.
The secret is fat free sour cream instead of mayonnaise. It's even better!
Easy to make, delicious & satisfying to eat!
High fiber--and so yummy.
Tart, delicious, and gorgeous to look at.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Black Bean Brownies (Gluten Free/Low Carb)
- Tropical Grilled Chicken
- Indonesian Peanut Chicken
- Thai Inspired Pumpkin Peanut Soup
- Whole wheat bread(bread machine)
- Spicy Carrot and Chickpea Tagine with Tumeric and Cilantro
- Single-Serving Chocolate Brownie
- Berry Banana Frozen Treat
- Vegetarian Slow Cooker Tagine
- Fresh Tomato, Basil, and Garlic Sauce over Angel Hair Pasta
- Skillet Ginger Chicken with Cilantro and Lime
- Vegetarian Vindaloo
- Chicken Korma
- Coconut Curry Chicken
- Cheddar-Stuffed Black Bean and Mushroom Burgers
- Cajun Baked Catfish (allrecipes)
- Vegan Thai Green Coconut Curry with Tofu and Veggies
- Oatmeal Whole Wheat Quick Bread
- Vegan Moroccan-Style Chickpeas
- Slow Cooker Moroccan Beef Stew
- Roasted Red Pepper and Butternut Squash Dip
- Kale and Sweet Potato Sautee
- Pumpkin & Lentil Curry
- Slow Cooker Beef Roast with Vegetables
- Easy Salsa Chicken
- Yellow Dal (Yellow Lentils)
- Thai Basil Chicken with onion and red pepper
- Jícama Salad With Chile And Lime
- Curry Coconut Pumpkin Tofu Stew
- Miso Caper Glazed Salmon
- Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- Collard-Wrapped Burritos
- Pav Bahji-- Vegetarian Indian Potatoes and Cauliflower
- Thai Mango Salad
- Three Bean Bake
- Basic crockpot oatmeal
- Hubbard Squash Coconut Curry
- Southwest Turkey Soup
- Dandelion and Mushroom Tart
- Quinoa-Black Bean Casserole
- Taco Soup
- Banana Nut Granola
- Black Bean, Mushroom, and Quinoa-Stuffed Peppers
- Sicilian style pasta with sardines
- Black Bean Hummus
- Roasted Broccoli (1 cup/serving)
- Whole Wheat Pumpkin Muffins
- Zesty Sweet Potato Cookies
- Red Lentil - Cauliflower Curry
- Slow Cooker Boston Baked Beans
- Herb Lentils and Rice
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Curry
- Nut Loaf
- Afghan Pumpkin
- Tomatillo Salsa Verde
- Eggplant with Black Beans
- New Orleans Red Beans
- Vegetable and Fruit Stuffing
- Unchained Recipe Contest Red Pepper Shrimp Pasta made over from Michelle's in Ketchum Idaho
- Chicken Tacos with Homemade Salsa
- Unchained Recipe Contest - Black Bean Burrito
- Soothing Asian Lettuce Wraps
- Tuna Salad
- Mediterranean Chicken with Orzo
- Southwestern Grilled Pork Tenderloin
- Broiled Tilapia Parmesan
- Blueberry Zucchini Pancakes
- Lentil Stew with Zucchini and Tofu
- Chocolate Cinnamon Bread Pudding
- Brazilian Black beans
- Whole wheat/flax pancakes
- Chickpeas and Spinach
- Sweet Potato Chicken Stew
- Blackened Tilapia with White Wine and Lemon
- Fish Curry
- Quinoa with Spinach and Feta Cheese
- Easy Ratatouille
- Yatsobi (Beef, Cabbage and Ramen Noodle Stir-Fry)
- Arroz con Pollo (Chicken with Rice)
- Radish Hash Browns
- Sweet Potato Muffins
- Spicy Cilantro Hummus
- Kitri (Seasoned Beans, Rice and Vegetables)
- Caribbean Black Beans and Rice
- Quick Whole Wheat Molasses Bread
- Vegan Black-Eyed Peas and Tomatoes
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
|Vegetarian main dishes & sides