More About MRSMELVIN1
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Putting a healty twist on pasta.
Wonderful warm chicken dinner.
Stew that you can make the night before pop in the over and cook all day. Great on a cold winter day.
We love fried chicken in our house and I found this way to cook it and save on the fat but none of the tast.
Great Burger that you won't even know you left the beef behind.
Great way to have ranch dressing or dip with no fat.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Bruschetta-Stuffed Mushrooms
- Baked Carmel Corn
- Ground Beef Stroganoff
- Chicken Marsala
- Sandy's Chicken Parmesan
- Garden Harvest Vegetable Soup
- Mole Sauce
- Mini Cheesecakes
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- Amazing mini-cupcakes
- Honey Lime Chicken
- Lower fat mini cheesecakes
- Nancy's Easy Tzatziki (Greek Yogurt Sauce to Die For!)
- Stir-Fry Vegetable with Shirataki Tofu Noodles
- Layered Cream Cheese Pumpkin Muffins
- Mariah's pizza sauce
- Alyson's Vegetarian Chili
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
|Nancy Cook Book