More About UP4MORE
Recipes I've Shared:
Ezekial bread toasted with 3 egg whites - fresh spinach and tomato.
You can eat cold or hot
Fresh ingredient's - from the farmers market or grocer.
Home Made Apple Sauce - No sugar added
It is like a soft scone, full of goodness and great tasting for being on the run in the morning or anytime.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Layered Cream Cheese Pumpkin Muffins
- Pear Crisp
- Stir fry cauliflower
- salmon patties
- Ode to Allen and his love of Sausage!
- Reuben Sandwich St. Patrick's Day Leftovers
- asparagus, spinach, sundried tomato, chicken and pasta
- Risotto with Mushrooms
- Mixed Berry Sorbet
- Wake and Shake
- Tuna Veggie Confetti Pasta Salad
- pumpkin-raisin bread pudding
- Middle Eastern Watermelon Salad
- Chickpea salad
- Middle Eastern Spinach Lentils with Yogurt
- Fresh Vegetarian Homemade Spaghetti Sauce
- Ed's Easy Shrimp Pasta
- Chocolate Oatmeal nobake Treats
- pesto pasta w/tuna