More About MISTERKITE
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Only oats and bananas required then add goodies you want.
This recipe is from my cousin Karen. Thanks Karen.
I wanted to try a recipe out of a new cook book. My family enjoyed but I think I will put some corn starch in next time to thicken the gravy.
Easy to make, people pleaser
Steaming the wings before baking keeps the inside moist and the outside crisp.
Comfort food for cold days.
Serbian sausage (cooked on the grill)
Regular chili made with deer meat
This is a hot dog I get locally but as you can tell by the name it was started in Chicago. It sounds weird but tastes great! I live in Florida so the owner tells me he gets the sport peppers shipped to him from Chicago.
Recipes I've Rated:
- "Fried" Chicken
- Amy's Venison Chili - Reduced Sodium
- Spinach and Chicken Bake
- Cream of Wild Rice & Chicken Soup
- Angie's Pineapple Cranberry Pork Roast
- Chicken - Veggie Toss
- bleu cheese salad dressing
- My Baked Chicken Breasts
- Whole wheat boboli with part skim mozzarella
- Banana Blueberry Muffins
- Brussels Sprouts With Browned Garlic
- Shrimp Etouffee
- Venison Cabbage soup
- Fried Cabbage
- sauteed peppers, mushrooms, and onions
- Honey Garlic Pork Chops
- Roasted brussel sprouts