More About KYRAZY
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Delicious, easy to make, nutritious and healthy!
From Tosca Reno's Eat Clean Cookbook
From Tosca Reno's Eat Clean cookbook.
Great cereal or easy snack
This salad is high in protein, and can be kept in your refrigerator for a few days getting more flavorful as it marinates. It's great for lunch or dinner. From The World's Healthiest Foods website. http://whfoods.org
No fat. Great taste!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Sourdough Starter *See Description first
- Danish Aebleskiver (Pancake Balls)
- Wild Rice Saute
- Sta8lean's Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Shredded Wheat Raisin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Broccoli Shrimp Stir-Fry
- Whole Wheat Cheese Biscuits
- White Beans, Spinach and Tomatoes over Linguine
- Baked Apple with Yogurt
- Quinoa and Black Bean Salad
- Shredded Wheat Oatmeal Cookies
- Salsa Huachinango (Red Snapper in spicy Tomato Sauce)
- Tomato Vegetable Casserole
- Cream of Broccoli Soup w/ ham