More About CONNIECOOLCHICK
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
3 fruits, yogurt, milk and a little sweetner make a high protein meal.
This low-fat cranberry orange bread is particularly nice served warm. It makes a perfect sweet snack. Since it uses only a small quantity of oil, the texture is cake-like and very satisfying.
This receip comes from the FOUR INGREDIENTS COOKBOOK by Linda Coffee and Emily Cake. I have modified the recipe to reduce the number of calories and grams of fat per serving. Quick & easy to prepare. A defininte favorite for my family!
It takes hours to prepare and bake this bread, but it's worth it!
Tart and sweet, this crunchy mixture makes a fine dip or a tasty side for chicken or ham.
A Favorite Family Dessert
Healthy and Hearty. Modify the seasonings to your taste.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Eggplant Vegetable Medley
- Easy Slow Cooker Lemony Garlic Chicken Breast
- Ham and Scalloped Potato Cassarole
- Broiled Tilapia Parmesan
- Sunny Lemon Birthday Cake
- Venison & green bean casserole
- SP_Stepf's Chickpeas and Shells
- Acorn Squash with Cranberries & Raisins
- Southwestern Chicken Stew
- Beets with Olive Oil and Red Wine Vinegar
- Curry and Veggies Rice
- Chicken Escondido
- Lemon Garlic Tilapia
- Shrimp salad
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
Toast low carb flatbread as it becomes crunchy...then break it up into pieces and use as a replacement for taco / corn chips for scooping up salsa...yum!