More About _JULEE_
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This dish was made by my great grandmother, grandmother and my Mom still makes it. Even though they all did it a little differently, they all call it the same. My Mom puts a little cheese on hers. I prefer mine without it.
It is especially good with your home-grown ingredients!
This is a great side dish!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Home made Protein Powder
- Butter Fudge (paleo/primal/gf/lc/sf)
- Red Quinoa Salad
- Sugar-Free Blueberry Banana Nut Cookies
- Healthified Frozen Yogurt
- Low-Carb Salmon Pattie
- Oven Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Sesame Chicken
- Chocolate Turtle Sweet & Salty Snack
- Southwest Chicken and Bean Soup
- Easy Chicken Quesadillas