More About BUBRA007
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Great as a main dish,side, or appetizer!
After failing to find an ice cream recipe that doesn't require sweetened condensed milk, half & half, whipping cream, or evaporated milk, I decided to make my own. This recipe calls for whole milk (fat needed for mouth feel- so many low fat ice creams taste more like ice milk). Also, I don't use artificial sweeteners, I'm not sure how they would hold up being that this mixture is cooked prior to being frozen.I also don't think the savings in calories is worth the potential health risks :)
A wonderful hearty soup for cold winter nights!
This is a very light and healthy version on a classic!
This dish can be used as a dip for graham crackers or ginger snaps, or cut up apples, or can be eaten alone.
This is a fat free twist on a classic favorite, enjoy!
Easy and good!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Chewy Mini Cupcake Brownies
- Chicken Lettuce Wraps ( P.F. Changs)
- Tomato Soup
- Crispy Peach Cobbler
- 100-Calorie Blueberry Muffins
- Low-Carb Zucchini Ribbon 'Pasta'
- Runner's Oatmeal Blueberry Pancakes
- Easy Watermelon & Feta Salad
- Creamy Butternut Squash & Apple Soup
- Pumpkin Fluff Dip
- Low-Fat Spinach Lasagna
- Whole Wheat Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
- Warm You Up Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies
- Honey Banana Bread