More About NEWME841
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This is a great lower calorie version of a favorite soup. Easy to toss it all in the crock and come home to a wonderful aroma and a delicious dinner....serve with a leafy green salad. Enjoy!
This is great for when you have a cold and need some comfort! I'm sure it will get you feeling better in no time!
This is easy, healthy and comforting!!
This is a great comforting soup that is great simmered on the stove or all day in your slow cooker.
This is a great comfort food that serves a lot and won't put a huge dent in your daily calories. It's great on a cold snowy day and also good to put in before you leave for work in the morning. Dinner is ready when you walk in the door that night!
This is a great start to any day! Powers you up to take on anything and is delicious to boot!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Frothy Hot Chocolate
- One-Pan Beef and Rice Dinner
- Homemade Salsa
- Mediterranean Chicken & Brown Rice Casserole
- Faux Fried Chicken
- Turkey Bacon Breakfast Burritos
- Vegetable Soup with Beef
- Cheese Polenta
- Spicy Southern Barbecued Chicken
- Polenta with Turkey and Mushrooms
- Slow Cooker Creamy Italian Chicken
- Taco Salad
- Sweet and Sour Pork Stir-Fry
- Yosemite Chicken Stew & Dumplings
- Pork Tenderloin with Apple Slaw
- High Sodium Slow Cooker Stew
- Mom's White Chilli
- Shrimp Fried Rice
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
|Lisa's found faves