More About KALISWALKER
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Quick and easy. I started with a bag of spiralized butternut squash. Satisfies the 'pasta' craving. Also can be done with spiralized zucchini.
Easy to make and guests like it too.
I looked at dozens of recipes to develop a version I thought I would like - WW cabbage soup, vegetable soup, hamburger soup. I eat at least 15 vegan meals a week and have 6 flexitarian meals. So I made this one so close... really close... to being vegan, but with that little taste of meat. A low carb soup, this should should do it.
Good fiber and easy to make.
High Fiber. Made in Las Vegas May 26, 2013
Amaranth is a whole grain that has a nutty taste and a chewy texture. Use it as a side dish for grilled steaks, chicken, or pork.
Make 24 muffins or 4 small loaf pans. High fiber and delicious.
Tasty and easy to make.
A flavorful, hearty thick soup. You can make a meal out of it.
tastes like apple crisp with icecream
Lunch or Snack
Recipes I've Rated:
- Applesauce Oatmeal Muffins
- Greek Yogurt-Oatmeal Pancakes
- Creamy Cauliflower and Roasted Red Pepper Soup
- Chocolate chia seed pudding
- Vegetarian/Vegan Split Pea Soup
- Hearty Beef & Vegetable Stew
- Quinoa-Black Bean Casserole
- Sweet Potato and Black Bean Chili
- Andi's Chicken Pita Pocket Sandwich
- Oatmeal Pancakes