More About ESPERANCE
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Copyright Vintage Kitchen Cooks
Traditional Canadian Flare
Super easy, calorie friendly tea biscuits. Perfect for a quick afternoon snack!
Easy to make on rapid bake cycle in your bread maker.
These are super easy to make. Substitute your favourite protein powder for the ND shake. You may need to raise the honey to 1/2 cup if you use a plain protein powder.
Yummy, oaty granola type bars
Veganomicon pg. 139
From Veganomicon pg. 115
Easy and quick to make.
Grilled version of Ratatouille
Yummy bread machine.
Tastes like the real thing!
Amazing Apple pancakes!
Best Hummus I've ever had!
Naturopath put me on a special allergy diet. This is great!
My great-grandmother's recipe from Barbados. Great with pepper jelly!
Just like the real thing!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Corn Chowder
- Magic Crust Quiche
- Quinoa and Black Bean Salad
- Lemon Rice with Cod
- Salmon with Rosemary
- Butternut Squash and Millet Cakes
- Balsamic Grilled Chicken Breast
- Dijon Beef Stroganoff
- Skillet Lasagna
- Spicy Southern Barbecued Chicken
- Harvest Tomato Tart
- Baked Spaghetti Squash with Tomato Sauce and Olives
- Traditional Shortbread
- Not Fried Rice
- Creamy Stove-Top Macaroni and Cheese
- Creamy Chocolate-Raspberry Mousse
- Light Waldorf Salad
- Golden Polenta with Exotic Mushroom Ragout