More About GETTO140
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
It's tomato season! I love home-grown tomatoes. (I wouldn't try this with store-bought tomatoes.) This recipe can be slimmed down by using a lower-calorie mayonnaise and less of it, lettuce instead of bread, smaller pieces of bread or something else.
I had some unused pie crust in the freezer and remembered making these with left over pie crust dough when my mother made fresh pies. YUM!
I made this using Morning Star brand veggie burgers.
This is the way my mother makes it and we love it! You can use Butternut squash instead of acorn squash. I also use unsalted butter instead of Smart Balance from time to time.
From Deal a Meal
Very fast and easy. You could also use smaller salmon filets. I always use the frozen, individually wrapped salmon.
When the fresh, local strawberries are out this is our favorite dessert. I've had this recipe for quite a while, but I'm not sure where it came from.
I wanted to use up some left over vegetables and came up with this idea.
Spritz with olive oil and bake the breaded eggplant instead of frying for a lower calorie meal. May also use fat-free cheeses, but we love the recipe as written.
This is a great way to use vegetables that may have been sitting around in the refrigerator a little too long. Add or remove other vegetables, too (i.e. peppers, mushrooms, etc.).
I had leftover turkey and brown rice. I felt like having homemade soup tonight, so I used the chicken broth from Pacific Natural Foods and came up with this.
Handed down to me by my mother
The recipe has been passed down from my grandmother.
Use a large skillet or wok. Makes 4 servings.
These are a hit with children and adults.
This can be prepared in a crockpot or on the stove. This tastes even better as a leftover.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup
- Acorn Squash Fries (Baked)
- Crispy Baked Egg Rolls
- Amy's Tortilla Lunch Pizza
- Slow Cooker - Vegetarian Split Pea Soup
- Slow Cooker Cream of Chicken and Rice Soup
- Endive, Apple & Walnut Salad
- Cabbage Casserole
- World's Best Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
- Mom's Famous Beef Barley Soup
- Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Broiled Tilapia Parmesan
- Crispy Ranch Chicken
- Honey Barbecue Sauce
- Mashed Cauliflower
- Slow Cooker Provencal Chicken and Beans
- Tortilla Pinwheels
- Sloppy Garden Joes
- Salsa Turkey Burger
- Honey Oatmeal Whole Wheat Bread
- Banana Oat Bran Bread
- Cauliflower Mashed
- Red, White & Blueberry Crisp
- Easy Zucchini Parmesan
- Chocolate Cake with Peanut Butter and Chocolate Icing
- Black Bean Chicken
- Slow Cooker Cabbage Roll Casserole
- Slow Cooker BBQ Drumsticks
- Cabbage Noodle Salad
- Buffalo Chicken Tenders
- Easy Crock Pot Chili
- Apple-Cinnamon Biscuit
- Fresh cranberry sauce, No added sugar
- Baked "Fried" Chicken
- Caramel Corn
- Zucchini Squash Casserole
- Personal Blueberry-Peach Cobblers by SP_Stepf
- Baked Brussel Sprouts
- Broiled Zucchini and Potatoes with Parmesan Crust
- Creamy Chicken Bake
- Chicken Parmesan
- Banana-Nut Bread
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
|Crockpot and Slow Cooker Recipes to Get to 140
|We want something sweet
|All Things Chocolate for Jan and Jim
I love chocolate and am not giving it up. This cookbook is for any recipe I find that includes chocolate, but can be incorporated into my healthy lifestyle.
|Chef Meg Ideas