More About CJEGGER
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
2 logs, 8 servings per log
Modified slightly from fatfreevegan.com. I used Splenda Brown Sugar Blend in place of regular brown sugar and whole wheat flour in place of unbleached flour, and I made my own powdered sugar using Splenda in the food processor.
I modified this recipe from fatfreevegan.com in that I used whole wheat flour and substituted Splenda for most of the sugar.
Modified from recipe off fatfreevegan.com. I used Splenda and Splenda Brown Sugar Blend in place of regular and brown sugar. I also used light cream cheese in place of Tofutti Better Than Cream Cheese and regular silken tofu in place of light as called for in original recipe.
Made with Honeysuckle Ground White Turkey (112 gms. per serving) 2 pkgs. totaled 1005 gms.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
- Daddio's Avocado Shrimp California Rolls
- Chili - Ground Turkey Chili Stew + Halloween/Autumn Variation!
- Pancit (Filipino Rice Noodles)
- Low-Sodium Apricot Chicken
- Spicy Almonds
- Warm Chicken Balsamic Salad
- Spicy Turkey Meatballs
- Baked Fish With Olive-Crumb Coating
- Quinoa with Spinach and Feta Cheese
- Rustic Roasted Veggies
- Mom's Chinese Chicken Salad
- Vegan "Chicken" Salad