More About JAZZYPOLOGRL
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This sauce is great for the summer when there is an over abundance of tomatoes from the garden. I like to use any tomatoes cherries or big beefmaster tomatoes. I made one with just the cherries and it was delicious. However if you use cherries I suggest doubling the tomato paste. Place in Crockpot in the morning and ready for dinner. yum yum!
Absolutely delicious. Don't be scared of the butter b/c it can be skimmed off the top when it's done, cutting the calorie info. ;)
A great warm breakfast for one. Fast and Easy!
From Healthy Cooking magazine Jan 2010. For nutritional information.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Mongolian Beef
- Easy Enchilada Sauce
- Steak Tips with Peppered Mushroom Gravy
- Scalloped Sweet Potato
- Oriental Green Beans
- Mexican Rice
- Slow Cooker Refried Beans
- The Best Flank Steak Marinade
- Diet Cola Sloppy Joes
- Broccoli and cheese soup
- Skinny Sour Cream & Chicken Enchiladas
- Stir-Fry Vegetable with Shirataki Tofu Noodles
- Low-Fat Spinach Stuffed Shells
- Chicken Marsala - Slow Cooker
- Slow Cooker Creamy Italian Chicken
- Spinach Chicken Bake
- Asian Cole Slaw
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
I love asian food and have found a way to make a few of my faves a little healthier.