More About CAROLJ35
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Easy and quick! Low calories and sodium!
FIRST MADE THIS WITH GLUTEN FREE BISQUICK AND WORKED VERY WELL.
You get better flavor with regular canned beans and also using 1 cup sugar rather than Splenda.
Delicious way to fix squash but not low in calories.
I chopped green tomatoes in food processor - not too fine. Then added craisins and let sit for a few hours.
Good on whole wheat toast
Easy and good served over brown rice.
This recipe makes 1 1/2 cups (24 or more tablespoons) dip which is great with veggies or as a topper for potatoes. EXCELLENT on salad.
One of my favorites. Chuck likes it, too.
Recipe from Donalie, cut in half, and substitute Brown Sugar Splenda. Put in little crockpot at night on low and is ready in morning.
I use homemade chicken broth that is sodium free. In this recipe I substituted bouillon and I would use half regular and half sodium free because there is no salt required in recipe. This would be good with a little shredded cheese served on top, too.
Used 9 large Rome Apples and 1 can crushed pineapple. (My favorites are MacIntosh)
Was leery of this recipe but tried it and liked it!
Using Chuckie's fresh frozen Rainbow Trout, I removed all the tiny bones from 8 ounces and made delicious patties which we ate on Multi-grain English Muffins with tartar sauce. Was a great Sunday morning brunch.
Use a good cooking apple. My favorite is MacIntosh because they cook up so nicely.
High in sodium, but these are ingredients I have on hand. Might be good with little sour cream added and either cheese, parmesan cheese, or bread crumbs on top.
I would eliminate the salt and would add a little lemon juice to the mayo. Also use a light mayo.
Very Lean, Very Tasty, Very Easy
For a quick lunch, make this chicken wrap using leftover chicken you have shredded. Maybe have two of them.
Nice, light dessert.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Cyn's Mock Potato Casserole
- Simple Quinoa and Vegetables
- Blackberry and Goat Cheese Salad
- Pumpkin Roll
- Slow Cooker Maple Pear Walnut Cake Oatmeal
- German Lentil Soup
- Fruit Pizza
- Easy & Wholesome Zucchini Muffins
- Grilled Perch with Citrus Salsa
- Loaded Potato Soup
- Easy Slow Cooker Beef and Mushrooms
- Apple-Cinnamon Slow Cooker Oatmeal
- One-Minute Microwave Muffin
- Perfect Grilled Chicken
- Gluten-Free (Flourless) Pumpkin Muffins
- Chicken & Asparagus Pasta
- Broccoli & Cheese Rice
- Nancy's Easy Tzatziki (Greek Yogurt Sauce to Die For!)
- Alyson's Vegetarian Chili
- Stuffed Onions
- BBQ Shrimp with Creamy Cheese Polenta
- Slow Cooker Southwestern Chicken
- Soda Apple Dumplings (with Sprite, 7Up, Sierra Mist, or Mountain Dew)
- Cheesy Vegetable-Stuffed Eggplant
- Mint Chocolate Chip-Oat Cookies
- Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken
- Baked Chicken with Garlic and Sun Dried Tomatoes
- Roxie's Calico Beans
- Boneless Chicken Hot Wings
- Slow Cooker Beef Roast with Vegetables
- Apricot, Orange, Cranberry Bread
- FANNETASTIC FOOD'S Healthy Whole Wheat Pumpkin Raisin Muffins
- COOKING WITH CAITLIN'S Gazpacho
- Parmesan Crusted Baked Tilapia
- Balsamic Strawberries with Ricotta Cream
- Oven Roasted Mixed Vegetables
- Creamy Banana Ice Cream
- Vanilla Flavoring
- Crockpot Beef and Barley Soup
- Easy Zucchini Parmesan
- Mediterranean Baked Fish
- My Gandma's Hungarian Cabbage Rolls
- Pumpkin Date Bread
- Black Beans and Brown Rice
- Whole Grain Pumpkin Carrot Muffins
- Coach Nicole's Yummy Hummus
- Make Your Own
- Quesadilla Explosion Salad: SparkRecipes Un-Chained Recipe Contest Finalist
- Mini Eggplant Pizzas
- Soft-Serve Banana 'Ice Cream'
- Banana Ice Cream (Raw food)
- Roasted Beet Salad
- Mediterranean Chicken a la Cavender's
- Chicken Noodle Soup with whole wheat noodles
- Healthy Chicken Vegetable Casserole
- Roasted Applesauce
- Grilled Strawberry & Cream Pita
- Wonderful Stuffed Potatoes
- Meatloaf Vegetable Muffins
- Low-Fat Angel Biscuits
- Hamburger Vegetable Soup
- Quick Potato Soup
- Vegan Artichoke Risotto
- Cabbage Vegetable Soup
- Low-fat Blueberry Muffins
- Holiday Pumpkin Bread
- Whole Wheat Oat Pumpkin Muffins
- Coach Nicole's Pumpkin & Walnut Muffins
- L.R. steel cut Irish oatmeal
- Grilled Fruit with Strawberry Dip
- Lemon and Basil Brown Rice and Chicken
- Okra, Tomatoes, & Rice
- Slimmer Beef Stroganoff
- Mini Cheesecakes
- Chicken Marsala
- Southwestern Beans & Rice
- Berries 'n Baby Greens
- Artichoke Dip
- Cream Cheese and Salsa PinWheels
- Sweet and Sour Seashells
- Sautéed Zucchini
- Multigrain Rolls (Bread Machine Recipe)
- Creamy Tarragon Chicken
- New Orleans Red Beans
- Strawberry Waldorf Salad
- Meatless Tacos with Vegetable Protein Crumbles
- Chunky Chicken Salad
- Almond Chicken Salad with Asparagus
- Bean and Macaroni Soup
- Fresh Vegetable Stir-Fry
- Triple Mushroom Saute with Toasted Walnuts