More About DOGWLKER
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Low fat pumpkin muffins with banana, carrot, raisins & sunflower seeds. Adapted from a recipe at cooks.com
Exotic, ethnic taste, low fat, high fiber. Can be made in crockpot!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hour 15 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
Serve over rice or pasta
Recipes I've Rated:
- Fat Free Polenta
- Loaded Baked Potato Soup (crockpot)
- Low-Carb Crustless Quiche
- Healthy! Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
- Ginger Spiced Cranberry Sauce with raisins
- Pancit Bihon (Phillapino Noodles)
- Cauliflower with Ginger
- Berry Banana Frozen Treat
- Easy Peanut and Sesame Noodles
- Chicken and asparagus risotto
- Lentil & Brown Rice Stew (Crock Pot)
- CARROT, APPLE, PINEAPPLE MUFFINS
- Steph2003's Eggplant Lasagna
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
|Dogwalker's Main Dishes
Lower fat and calorie alternatives to some old favorites and some new and different ideas for dinner. All for a woman who enjoys different ethnic foods, doesn't have a lot of time to cook and favor's crockpot recipes.
|Dogwalker's Breakfast & Side Dishes
Recipes that are low fat, lower calorie, relatively healthy, and provide alternatives to the usual cereal bar or oatmeal, plain rice or baked potatoes. I enjoy recipes with lots of flavor and spice, ethnic foods, and different tastes and textures.
|Dogwalker's Guilt-Free Desserts
I'll admit it--sweets and desserts are usually a weight-loss disaster for me. I love chocolate, pudding, cheesecake, all the usual temptations, and exotic desserts, too. I am always looking for relatively easy recipes that provide lower fat, lower calorie but still tasty versions of my favorites.
|Dogwalker's Healthy Snacks