More About CD3274814
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Tender and tasty low carb roll ups
Cool treat to go with turkey burgers(hidden vegetable) Kids loved it.
I made this sauce for my family that eats wheat pasta. I ate it for myself as a soup.
My youngest wanted an after school snack, and came up with this recipe.
More of a Frothie than a smoothie.. Depends on the amount of ice you use. More ice... more like a smoothie
nice, not mushy
Easy chicken salad In a lettuce wrap or cucumber sandwiches
every so tasty
Very tasty. I heard coconut oil is a "healthy fat". so I tried it with this recipe and really liked it. Not a very sweet cupcake, just enough
These ingredients are supposed to give you high energy and great for day time work out food.s
My version of my fit foods chicken enchilada
breakfast, snack drink
No baking required.
Plenty of flavor
tried a new twist on black beans to hopefully want to eat them and everyone ate them without complaints
Made this for superbowl. Serve with crackers, mini sized, or saltines
Easy casserole. Day affter thanksgiving.
Artichokes are full of fiber, so I snuck them in this dish. Great for a barbecue or potluck.
Angel Eggs are delightful for Thanksgiving,Easter and Christmas morning.
Surprisingly good. Different, Flavorful and doesnt' resemble the contents.
Our first experience with a fresh coconut after we were inspired to "try a new fruit". It was fun trying to open it. We finally got on you tube to get directions.
no cheese its in this recipe, but my son, who loved this said it tasted like cheeze its.
Easy healthy homemade biscuits with amaranth flour and almond breeze milk
Fooled them again. A couple nights a week, I try to disguise some soy protein with the morning farm products and so far, I have tricked them. But I do tell them after wards so they know they do like the fake stuff.
Use premade chili that you freeze.
Poblanos, cheese and wahlah... appetizers for party, or dinner.
Experimented with this mixture tonight when we had a kid guest. He loved it. We had meatball subs and this smoothie.
I had to find a recipe for dove as my husband hunts for them.
not too bad for brussel sprouts.
Easy quick soup. Nice on a cool night, Comfort food.
Little high in sodium...
Not too spicy, Plenty of veggies, and tasty
This is very easy to put together. You can make substitutions to make it more healthy...ie... use ground turkey instead of beef, use low fat american instead of regular although it doesn't melt as well.
Easy potato salad.
Zachary wanted to go to Sonic for a smoothie. I said lets go home and make our own. So we did and this is what we made.
He kept picking up cans of beans. I don't like beans, so since sparks showed up, and theres high fiber in beans, I tried to come up with something I could tolerate. This isn't too bad.
Quick lunch to make and filling. I eat one with a container of apple sauce.
The imitation crab makes up for a carb serving. I was surprised by that.
Easy way to get the spinach into the kids.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Roasted Parmesan Garlic Cauliflower
- ham mushroom & onion fritatta
- Mini Turkey Meatloaves / Meatloaf
- Skillet Cabbage with Bacon
- Coconut Lime Shrimp
- Ranch Cheddar Turkey Burgers
- TURKEY TETRAZINI
- grilled shredded potatoes- spicy
- Collard Greens
- Taco Casserole
- Homemade drop biscuits
- Easy Yeast Free Pizza Crust
- Vegetarian Black Bean Cakes with Orange-Basil Salsa
- sweet potato burrito
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Curry
- Vegetarian Tofu Burgers
- Crustless Spinach, Onion and Feta Quiche
- 20-Minute Chicken Parmesan
- Quinoa and Mushroom Skillet
- Orange Salmon Steaks (Low Cal)
- Honey Garlic Pork Chops
- Hearty Herbed Chicken Soup
- 3 Cheese Ham and Noodles
- Curried Mango Pork Chops
- Chicken and Creamy Curry Wrap
- Hearty Potato and Sausage Bake
- BBQ Mango Chicken
- Slow Cooker Creamy Italian Chicken
- Vegan Lentil Burgers
- Keema (Ground Beef Casserole)
- Strawberry Almond Lettuce Salad
- Meatloaf Muffins
- Low Fat Cherry Apple Pie
- Blackened Tilapia
- Low Sodium Vegetarian White Bean Chili
- Enchilada Casserole
- Broiled Sesame Skirt Steak
- Skinny Sour Cream & Chicken Enchiladas
- Israeli Salad
- Low-Fat Version of Upside Down Pizza
- Hamburger Minestrone Soup
- Ground Turkey Microwave Meatloaf
- Citrus and Black Bean Salad
- Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins
- Easy Eggplant Bruschetta
- Island Pork Tenderloin
- Applesauce Oatmeal Muffins