More About MAMAGOOFY
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This is a quick and easy recipe to make. Kids will love it!!
This is an easy way to roast a chicken. The butter gives it that nice golden brown look. Serve with veggies and mashed potatoes for a good homecooked meal. My family LOVED it!
Mince garlic (do not chop broccoli).
1. Coat large skillet with nonfat cooking spray and heat over high flame.
2. Saute onions and garlic 1 to 2 minutes, or until onions begin to soften.
3. Add beef and saute until beef begins to brown.
4. Add broccoli and reduce heat to medium. Continue to cook until broccoli begins to soften.
5. While broccoli and beef are cooking, whisk together flour, milk and worcestershire sauce in a small bowl.
6. Once broccoli is cooked, pour sauce mixture over beef and bring to a simmer.
7. Slowly, sprinkle cheese over beef mixture and mix well. Once cheese is melted, turn off heat and allow to sit for 2-3 minutes before serving.
*Can add rice or noodles or eat just as prepared*
Recipes I've Rated:
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
|Mama Goofy's Eats