More About DRUSHKA26
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Made this up as I went along. Turned out quite yummy so now I make it all the time.
I didn't include the 2-3 hours used to press/drain tofu in the prep time.
Got the idea from Chef Meg, but I used what I had at home.
Yummy crabcakes make a great sandwich, main course or even appetizers. A spicy remoulade sauce goes great but I did not figure this in my recipe calculation.
Flavorful stew. Just right for a cold day.
Read thru cooking instructions before beginning to cook.
potato turkey casserole-am
This is a recipe that you prepare the night before serving.
Someone at work brought in their french toast casserole and it was to die for! I only had two bites though, after he told me how much butter and sugar was in it. Soooo disappointing...so I tried my own slimmed down version. It's still not the best for you, but I made it for a large group staying for the holidays and was able to have a normal sized serving without having to explain why I was eating such a small portion. It was delish!
Great with a side of turkey or light breakfast sausage if you can afford the extra calories.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Herbed Bulgur and Lentil Salad
- End-of-Summer Roasted Veggies
- Slow Cooker Lasagna
- Spicy Black Bean Burgers
- Hickory Flavored Turkey Burgers
- Vanilla Flavoring
- Roo's Low Fat Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Spread, 1/4 cup serving
- Coach Nicole's Mini Vegetable Frittatas
- Simple Quinoa and Vegetables
- No Bake Mexican Casserole
- World's Best (and Easiest) Salmon
- ZUCCINI PARMESAN
- Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
- Coach Nicole's Yummy Hummus