More About DDBRENNE
Recipes I've Shared:
Using 2 heads of fresh grown Fun Jen hybrid chinese cabbage, or any bok choy (Pak Choi) variety you can make a quick easy dish. Served hot or cold it is yummy. This is also a good soup starter.
Splenda can be used in place od brown sugar, but I have not tried that.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Oatmeal Pancakes
- Crustless Vegetarian Quiche
- Whole Wheat & Honey Sandwich Bread
- Banana Oatmeal Cookies
- Healthy Deviled Eggs from FANNETASTIC FOOD
- Faux Fried Cheese Sticks
- Slow Cooked Vegetable Chili
- Drop Biscuits
- Slow Cooker Lasagna
- FANNETASTIC FOOD'S Cinnamon Raisin Almond Balls
- Slow Cooker Boston Baked Beans