More About RITAFITA
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Chia seeds are my new favorite cooking tool! They are seriously amazing and you can get so creative with them. Here is, however, a very basic pudding that is so nutritious and tastes awesome!
I know, a borscht isn't meant to be vegetarian but this one is. It has been passed down in my family for many many years, it started in Russia and I have made it my own.
Chocolate cake mix is lightened up by removing the eggs and oil required and substituting with greek yogurt and water. This is very gooey and pretty brownie like.
Just like a beefy quesadilla but substitute the beef for soy crumbles and you cut the fat and can hardly tell the difference!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Easy Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Shrimp Scampi
- Chocolate Mayonnaise Cake
- Banana Bread
- Parmesan Tuna Patties (low fat, low carb)
- Spinach and Tomato Pasta Salad
- Feta Mushroom Spinach Quiche
- Ground Beef Stroganoff
- 5-Minute Berry Smoothie
- Skinny Scalloped Sweet Potatoes
- Crustless Salmon Quiche
- Ground Beef and Potato Casserole
- Tuna Burgers
- Crispy Baked Egg Rolls
- 100-Calorie Cinnamon Pancakes!