More About MAMASUDS
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
I never thought I would like this combination, but it has become a family favorite.
This appeared in the March 2012 issue and got a thumbs up at our house.
These have become a favorite at our house.
Millet is such a super food and easy to keep in the pantry.
If you are looking for a mayo-free egg salad, this might just do the trick. It is a family favorite at our house.
a slim down on a family favorite
This is our fav. egg salad. We eat it with corn chips.
I was pleasantly surprised by this creamy soup. I wouldn't have made anything with curry if hadn't been made for me first.
Start with a pinch of curry and work your way up until is suits your personal taste.
The nutrition calculator seems a little off on the sodium since there is no added sodium in the soup.
My daughter's favorite soup. Add any ingredients that you like on your pizza.
This is a favorite, very filling lunch loved by everyone in the family. Great warm or chilled.
The sodium is actually much lower because I use salt free chicke bouillon.
After working with the Bread in 5 books for a year, this is the recipe I have settled on and make for my family every day.
I love beef wellington and know that the puff pastry isn't a healthy choice by any means, but I was looking for a way to thin it down and remove the mushrooms for the picky eaters in the family.
This is our family guacamole that has evolved over the years, beginning with the recipe from a Mexican friend of mine and adjusting to our tastes.
Our family's favorite hot cereal.
This is a light version of the lemon cake that appeared in Woman's Day spring 2009
This is a variation of the Joy Life Club muffins
This is a delicious favorite from my kitchen. If you don't have a grain mill, you can buy spelt flour at the health food store. Some stores will even grind it fresh for you. My kids love it and prefer it to store bought bread.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Basic Cheesecake - Trim Healthy Mama
- Pizza Hut Sauce (Clone)
- Lentil-Rice Casserole
- Mote's Modified Cashew Chicken Wrap Recipe
- Mom's Pork Curry Japanese-Style
- Grilled Strawberry & Cream Pita
- Crustless Spinach, Onion and Feta Quiche
- Cook This Not That Banana Bread
- Stuffed Jalapenos (cook this not that recipe)
- Coach Nicole's Fresh & Skinny Guacamole
- Iced Carmel Coffee Pick Me Upper
- 20 minute seasoned whole grain mix - FANCY PANTS Blend!
- Walnut, Feta Salad w/ Vinaigrette
- Unchained Recipe Contest Chicken & Dumplings
- Iced Coffee
- Guiltless Chocolate Muffins
- Cranberry Blueberry Bran Muffins
- Penne with Asparagus, Spinach and Bacon
- Fresh Guacamole Dip
- Cucumber and Fruit Crisps
- Breakfast Bars
- Chicken w/Avocado Salsa
- Clean-Eating Rhubarb Crisp (revised)
- Chicken & Asparagus Pasta
- Artichoke Dip