More About RACINGSLUG
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Just something delicious I whipped up for brunch.
A modification of Blueberry Oatmeal Protein Pancakes. Punching the protein up even more with the power of buckwheat!
Recipe adapted from http://www.hungryhungryhippie.com/quinoa-g
This recipe is pretty easy. It takes about 30 minutes to prepare, 60 minutes to bake.
It's amazing. Try it.
Satisfied my craving for the Mad Mex Black Beanie Quesadeenie.
A tasty, colorful, very filling meal with a lot of room for improvisation. Good source of whole grains and protein. Most of the prep time is cooking the rice, so you can cook it as you perform other activities. Those watching their sodium may opt to use water instead of chicken broth.
Easy soup I made with leftover ingredients from my kitchen. Low in calories, high in fiber and protein, and very filling. Those wishing for a bit more flavor may choose to add more salt. Watch out--the red pepper gives it quite a kick!
Passed onto me by my nutritionist-- An easy-to-make all-natural dessert that's rich and satisfying in small amounts. My husband has 13 major food allergies and this is one of the few desserts he can have. Sugar content is low, but because of its high fat content this is best for special occasions.
The triumphant result of my first attempt making home-made bread. A hearty, filling way to get your daily allotment of whole grains. Great drizzled with raw honey! (Adaptation from recipe found at http://maplencornbread.blogspot.com)
A sweet and tasty spin on cooked carrots. Makes an excellent side dish at 89 calories per serving.
This is a fresh, mildly spicy salsa with plenty of fruity goodness. Excellent for parties, low in fat and calories and extremely easy to make.
From the ''Allergy Self-Help Cookbook''
Recipes I've Rated:
- Mashed Sweet Potatoes, Pork Chop with Cider Gravy, Sauteed Apples and Onions
- red pepper and lemon baked chicken
- Kate B's Amazing Kale and Eggs
- Unforgettable Baked Coconut Chicken
- Vegan-Fall Squash and Pumpkin Soup
- Crockpot Sweet Potato & Black Bean Chicken Chili
- roasted chick peas
- Avocado & lime salad
- Emily's Butternut Squash and Black Bean Chili (vegan)
- Roasted Broccoli (1 cup/serving)
- Amber's Garbanzo Chickpea Extravaganza
- Blueberry Oatmeal Protein Pancake
- "Paleo Oats": Pumpkin spice & protein-packed!
- Roasted Chicken and Mashed Potato Soup
- Lemon Garlic Tilapia
- SW Ground Turkey & rice 1 skillet meal
- Apple Turkey Burger
- Honey Glazed Pork Chops
- Honey Mustard Roasted Chicken
- Ground Turkey Fiesta
- Rice and Black Bean salad
- Stir-fried Kale with Slivered Carrots
- White Chicken Chili
- Crunchy Oat Chicken Tenders
- Spicy Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- Taco Soup
- Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
- Asian Cranberry-Chicken Wraps
- Croque Monsieur Egg Rolls
- Oatmeal Breakfast Cookie
- Spinach and Tomato Pasta Salad
- Spicy Shimp and Corn Salad for One
- Turkey Bacon Breakfast Burritos
- Healthy Deviled Eggs from FANNETASTIC FOOD
- Lemon Braised Vegetables
- Lemon-Pepper Pork Chops
- Sausage & Rice-Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Black Bean, corn, and chicken burrito filling
- Healthy Bean & Pasta Salad
- Pineapple, Black Bean & Corn Salsa
- Black Bean Salsa
- Garden Harvest Vegetable Soup
- Black Bean and Kale Soup with Turkey Meatballs
- Maple-Glazed Chicken with Apples
- Bean, Corn & Avocado Salad
- South Beach Friendly Kidney Bean Mash
- Slow Cooker Split Pea and Ham Soup
- Vegetarian Black Bean Cakes with Orange-Basil Salsa
- Quinoa with Spinach and Feta Cheese
- Italian Christmas Eve Tuna Pasta
- Black Bean and Corn Vegetarian Chili
- Cobb Salad Wraps
- Herb-Crusted Pork Loin Roast
- Ground Turkey Shephard's Pie
- Spinach/Egg Drop soup
- orange scented quinoa with turkey, peacans & cranberries
- Tilapia Dinner with Veggies & Brown Rice
- Maple Glazed Salmon
- Spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Unique Healthy Chili