More About PEGGIE0203
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
The butter & sugar bring the caramel flavour & chewy texture, while the soda crackers provide crunch. Topped off with chocolate, this treat is always a favourite.
Simple banana muffin recipe
This recipe is from TasteofHome.com. I have tweaked it to make it a bit healthier.
From RunningWithSpoons.com, where you can find lots of other great healthy, simple recipes.
Part chewy, part crunchy, totally tasty.
Simple, hearty and delicious.
This is a generously sized single serving of a fruit soup my Mom used to make when I was a kid.
With only five ingredients, these are quick to prepare and delicious.
The almond milk is great for my guys, who have varying degrees of dairy intolerance. I love the flavor!
Healthy & tasty! Very moist cookie.
Adapted from yummly.com
All-Bran Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
Although the original recipe used butter & cream, I omit these ingredients. If using cream, a little goes a long way, and does alter the flavour if you prefer a creamier soup.
Using whole oat and barley flours makes these muffins a healthy snack. The batter is thick, but if it is too dry, I add more applesauce.
I tweaked this recipe from a favourite cook book. The original used white flour and white sugar. I also added applesauce to make the muffins more moist (and palatable), and double the chocolate chips. :) My husband says they taste too good to be healthy! (It must be all the chocolate chips I add.) I use the darkest chocolate chips I can find.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Coach Nicole's Cocoa-Nut Buddies
- Wildly Addictive Peanut Butter Granola
- Whole-Wheat Buttermilk Biscuits
- Oven-Roasted Potatoes with Italian Herbs
- Fudge Brownie Pudding
- Cappuccino Muffins
- Low-Fat Maple Granola
- High-Protein, Low-Carb Waffles
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie Mug Cake
- Meatloaf Vegetable Muffins
- Chili Beef Polenta Bake
- Pumpkin Chia Seed Muffins
- Easy Whole-Wheat Flatbread
- Easy Single-Serve Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cupcake
- Vanilla and Cinnamon Oatmeal Protein Crepes
- Low-Fat, Whole-Wheat, Fresh Strawberry and Dark Chocolate Scones
- Blueberry Flax Seed Muffins
- Balsamic Grilled Chicken Breast
- Chocolate Fondue
- Single-Serving Chocolate Brownie
- Spicy Southern Barbecued Chicken
- Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Honey Oatmeal Whole Wheat Bread
- Caprese Salad
- Chocolate Tofu Smoothie Shake
- Maple Country Style Pork Ribs (Low Sugar)
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Fudge Brownies
- Cheesy Vegetable-Stuffed Eggplant
- Banana Bread
- Faux Fried Cheese Sticks
- Low-Fat Dark Chocolate Muffins
- High-Protein, Low-Sugar Blueberry Muffins
- Cocoa Crusted Pork Tenderloin
- Banana Peanut Butter Oatmeal
- Island Pork Tenderloin
- BBQ Shrimp with Creamy Cheese Polenta
- Whole-Wheat Banana Pancakes
- Apple-Cinnamon Slow Cooker Oatmeal
- Skinny Caramel Popcorn
- Low Cholesterol Scalloped Potatoes
- Coach Nicole's Pumpkin & Apple Waffles
- Dairy-Free Protein Powder Pancakes
- Fresh Mozzarella, Basil, & Tomato Salad
- Whole Wheat Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
- TWO Ingredient Cookies
- Sweet and Spicy Nuts
- Slow Cooker Bourbon Street Chicken
- Chocolate Sour Cherry Muffins
- Country Peach Tart (Galette aux Peches)
- Egg-Free Chocolate Mug Cake using Bisquick
- Flax Muffin in a Mug
- Fresh Strawberry Cake
- Mini Cheesecakes
- Honey Balsamic Chicken
- Rolo Cookies
- Chewy Chocolate Peanut Butter Hearts
- Chocolate Cherry Cake
- French Toast Casserole
- Tomato Soup Cake
- Healthy Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Chocolate Zucchini Bread or Muffins
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bars
- Low-Sodium Breakfast Sausage
- FANNETASTIC FOOD'S Cinnamon Raisin Almond Balls
- Runner's Oatmeal Blueberry Pancakes
- Coach Nicole's Mini Vegetable Frittatas
- Spicy Hummus Dip
- Ranch Roasted Pork Chops & Red Potatoes
- Rise and Shine Muffins
- Mom's Chicken Noodle Soup
- Brown Rice Meatloaf
- Brown Sugar-Mustard Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken
- Banana Strawberry Chocolate Chip Brownies