More About 2REJOYCE
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This brillian red soup is a great way to finish off fall's bounty of peppers. From VeggieLife magazine.
Based on a recipe in The Sonoma Diet Cookbook
Light lunch or filling snack.
Taken from DASH diet book. 5X9 loaf pan requires 50 minutes baking. I make muffins as it is easier to control your portion.
Using rotissary chicken takes minutes to prepare
This is an old Weight Watchers muffin recipe
Makes 12 muffins but serving size is 2 muffins.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Fried Zucchini Patties
- White Chicken Chili
- Pan-Seared Tuna with Olive-Wine Sauce
- Low Fat Dark Chocolate Muffins
- Fresh Vegetable Stir-Fry
- Cheesy Vegetarian Sweet Potato with Beans
- Low Cholesterol Scalloped Potatoes
- Chilie Relleno Casserole
- Spinach and Ricotta Stuffed Chicken
- Personal Blueberry-Peach Cobblers by SP_Stepf
- Jamocha Cheesecake Shake
- Broccoli Soup
- Almond Joy Protein Bars
- Thai Noodle Salad
- red bliss potato salad
- Fruity Sweet Potato Oat Bars