More About TWILIGHTMOM
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
I used the recipe for LEDANSER' s Sesame green beans with asparagus, but left out the salt and butter and added sesame oil.
A simple chicken dish that's easy to prepare
for making garlic bread. I spread this on hamburger or hot dog buns and bake till golden brown
This is too high in fat but oooh so yummy. It is VERY possible to reduce the calories...I had the extra calories to spend that day and decided to splurge with real butter. I had leftover broccoli cauliflower medley, you could blanche fresh or use frozen.
This is TAHLON's wonderful recipe redone to make it a little lighter on calories. Even this is fairly high in calories but the fat is halved.
I also changed the portion to 8 servings instead of 18!! 1/8 cup isn't much for a side dish.
My DH calls it Tilli, says you can only have chili with ground beef! LOL!
This is basically a baking sauce that keeps your meat flavorful and moist. Can be used on chicken, pork or any meat you don't want to dry out.
I found this recipe here, but tweaked it to my family's needs, then I couldn't find it to add it to my planner????
My mother in law taught me to make this. My hubby LOVES it, and I love the look on his face when I make it!! It's very simple!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Honey Cilantro Shrimp Soft Tacos
- Sesame Green Beans
- One-Pan Chicken Parmesan
- Simple Chicken W/ Rice
- Black Bean and Pineapple Salsa
- Balsamic-Glazed Pork Chops
- Eggplant Parmesan
- Marsala Steak with Mushrooms Remix
- Tandoori Turkey Wraps
- Broiled Tilapia Parmesan
- Cranberry Pork Chops - Simple & Fast
- Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- Sweet Beets
- Cheesy Hamburger Casserole
- Crock Pot Cabbage Soup
- Chicken & Biscuits
- Gorilla Soup
- Swiss Pork Chops
- Heavenly Spinach
- Chicken, Broccoli and Mushroom with Penne Pasta Skillet
- Crunchy Cabbage Ramen Noodle Salad
- Ranch Roasted Pork Chops & Red Potatoes
- Sunshine Rice
- Carrot, Parsnip & Leek Soup
- Cranberry Relish Gelatin
- Asian Chicken Salad
- Quick one pan Sausage and veggies
- Tomato and Spinach Chicken
- Mom's Meat Loaf
- Sourdough Wholemeal Pancakes (1 pancake)
- Pasta Italiano
- Parmesan Fries
- Italian Beef--Crockpot
- Chicken Vegetable Soup with Rice
- Lentil Soup
- Granny's Corn and Tomatoes
- Garlic Broccoli
- Pong Pong Pork Chops
- Sweet n' Sour Chicken and Cabbage Soup
- Herb-Seasoned Chicken Breasts
- Lemon Garlic Tilapia
- Oh Boy, Salad!
- roasted tomatoes and mushrooms
- Easy Slow Cooker Lemony Garlic Chicken Breast
- Italian Vegetable Bake