More About THOMS1
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This is my daughters recipe that she brings to all family get togethers. Everyone loves it and it can be made more healthy by changing some ingredients to low fat, low sodium for the soups and for sour cream low fat or fat free. The cheddar cheese can also be low fat. These ingredients are based on the way my daughter makes it though.
This is what I have at the Restaurant.
Add a few things that are in your fridge and pantry to get a tasty brown rice dish.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Enchilada Loaf Susie's Recipe
- Eggplant, Squash, and Zucchini Casserole
- Slow Cooker Lasagna
- Skinny Scalloped Sweet Potatoes
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- Flaxseed, Wheat, and Bran Muffins
- Caribbean Chicken
- Chicken & Rice Casserole
- Potatoes and Ham Au Gratin
- 100 Calorie Cinnamon Pancakes!
- Ground Turkey with roasted potato, zuchinni, sweet peppers
- less sugar/fat pineapple upside down cake
- Chicken Brown Rice Ole`
- Turkey Bown Rice Ole`
- Mousse a la Banana
- Cheesy Vegetarian Sweet Potato with Beans
- Southwestern Quesadillas
- Vegetable Couscous
- Summer Squash - Zuchinni
- Brown Rice Ole
- Whole-Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Brown Rice Surprise
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
|Rice Recipe's I enjoy Thoms1
|Susie's Banana Quick Bread and Split Pea Soup w/ham