More About 4MY_HEALTH
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
I found this recipe and fell in love with it. It is great when it is served hot or cold. I like the Granny Smith Apples and 2 cups of fresh cranberries. My husband and kids add it to vanilla ice cream.
Enjoy this as a Winter Holiday side dish.
Found this on EatingWell.com. I tilapia tasted great and was not spicy. I suggest adding a squeeze of lemon juice to the fish after it is cooked.
Tilapia, a relatively plentiful fish, has the unfortunate reputation of being dull. All it needs is a spice rub, a familiar barbecuing technique that works just as well indoors. You could also use this rub on chicken breasts or toss it with lightly oiled shrimp before cooking.
Wonderful Fruit Salad or after dinner dessert. You can substitute a variety of fruits to achieve the taste that you would most enjoy. The family loved it so I decided to share the recipe.
This is a great recipe that goes with a variety of dishes. It has a sweet and tangy flavor that balances out other foods. Try it and let me know what you think.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Pistachio-Crusted Salmon
- Roasted Chicken with Herb Oil
- Frozen Chocolate Cheesecake Bites
- Chicken & Asparagus Pasta
- Homemade Peanut Butter
- Baked Ziti with Summer Squash
- Orange Juice Fizz
- Salmon with Summer Tomato Salsa
- Danish Aebleskiver (Pancake Balls)
- Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
- Sweet pork loin
- Apple Stuffed Pork Loin
- Turkey Spinach Feta Burger
- Watermelon Blueberry Banana Split
- Maple Country Style Pork Ribs (Low Sugar)
- Orange Roughy/Fish Fillets with Panko(Please see note)