More About SUNSETINAZ
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
One of my favorite restaurants, Houlihan's, served these California Mashers in place of mashed potatoes, a favorite comfort food, Who knew cauliflower was so yummy?
Bored with mashed potatoes? This recipe provides a healthy change of pace.
This is a crunchy high protein salad under 200 calories. Best served chilled.
A healthy way to use leftover turkey (or chicken) - colorful and crunchy!
This is delicious, but save your calories or split a piece with someone.
Fresh or candied ginger is even better than the ground ginger.
Great for after weight loss surgery or for a breakfast supercharge
Recipes I've Rated:
- Honey Garlic Pork Chops
- Tuna Noodle Cassarole
- Cabbage Casserole
- Deviled Eggs
- Mole Sauce
- Chicken and Creamy Curry Wrap
- Mexican Rice, Seitan and Veggies over Salad Greens with Guacamole
- Butter Chicken
- Vegetable Couscous
- Ground Turkey Fiesta
- Vegetable Coconut Curry Soup
- Southwest Pasta Salad
- Bruschetta Chicken Bake
- Warner's topless chicken pot pie
- Turkey and Black Bean Sloppy Joes
- Green Chili
- Lamb Shank Soup
- Fluffy Sweet Potatoes
- Seafood Stew
- Orange chicken
- Waldorf Salad
- (Fish) Grilled Tuna & Spicy Pineapple Salsa
- Thai Cashew Chicken
- Classic Caponata
- Corn Relish
- Chicken Citrus Salad
- Spiced Cranberry Pears
- Temple Seafood Salad
- Salsa Turkey Burgers
- Single Serving Microwave Custard
- Indian Style Fish Curry
- Lemon Garlic Tilapia
- World's Best (and Easiest) Salmon