More About LEARNINGTOLUVME
Recipes I've Shared:
A recipe I stumbled a cross that came from Campbells a while back. Very easy limited ingredients.
Weight watchers chicken fajitas, best to marinade overnight but can be made on the spot. Also great with Shrimp and or pork.
This recipe came from yoplait..Sweet, easy and good for you..
I like to put a whole peach in my glass as well for looks and taste.
Weight watchers recipe (salt not included ) feel free to use salt if needed but its not in the ingredients. You may consider MRS Dash to avoid the sodium increase. Makes 4 rather large servings could feed more.
I like to add a dallop of fat free sour cream on it.
A recipe I picked up from weight watchers, a great fall/winter recipe.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Garlic Shrimp Pasta
- Meatless Four Cheese Baked Penne
- Taco Seasoning (Low Sodium Substitute)
- Healthier Chicken Parm
- Fiesta Lime Chicken
- Pizza Bake
- Almond Chicken Salad with Asparagus
- No Bake Mexican Casserole
- Homemade Almond Butter
- Lo-Fat Slow Cooker Chicken-n-Rice
- Taco Salad
- Rice Crispy Treats
- Turkey Taco Salad
- Campbell's Cheesy Chicken & Rice Casserole
- My Cheezy Shrimp Quesadilla
- Coconut Meringue Cookies
- open face turkey mornay
- Creamy mushroom chicken
- Cheesy Hamburger Casserole
- Herb-Seasoned Chicken Breasts
- Zuchini Bread
- one pot chicken and rice dinner
- Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken