More About JOJOPI
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
an easy satay sauce - perfect for chicken or veggies
marinade recipe from Alton Brown's Good Eats episode
a simple microwave friendly lunch option.
The nutritional info is based on a cheese version, but feel free to add whatever toppings you like. I prefer a spicier canned sauce, but you can use whatever type you usually enjoy best.
a one pot meal with extra lean ground beef
Makes approx. 9 one-cup servings
Recipes I've Rated:
- Soft-Serve Banana 'Ice Cream'
- Carrot Ginger Dressing
- Chipotle Sweet Potato Soup
- Renovated General Tsao's Chicken
- Curry Chicken Thighs
- steamed peel and eat shrimp with Old Bay
- Curry Honey Chicken
- Ruby Tuesday's White Chicken Chili
- Blueberry Applesauce Oatmeal Muffins
- Peachy Chicken
- hummus low fat version w/ tahini
- Peanutty Fruit Salad
- 1-Minute Faux Bananas Foster
- Spicy Potato Soup
- Low-Fat Dark Chocolate Muffins
- Raw Apple Cake
- Foil Pack Chicken
- Easiest Fish Ever!
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Curry
- Oatmeal applesauce wheat pancakes
- Whole Wheat Sweet Muffin