More About 19PINKY67
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
We love the flavor of traditional beef stroganoff. But, in the interest of saving time, money, and calories, I came up with this "streamlined" version, which packs just as much flavor into every bite.
This uses up a lot of holiday leftovers, such as turkey, stuffing and gravy.
Serve with whole wheat crackers, or in a hollowed out tomato for a great lunch!
I played around with a basic chili concept, trying to make something that was both nutritious and delicious. My husband, who was blessed with great genes and a high metabolism, came back for more 4 times!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Middle-eastern laban and cucumbers
- Broke College Girls Asian Inspired Fish Stew
- Breaded Not Fried Panko Crusted Shrimp
- Spaghetti Squash-Crab Casserole
- Cracker coated chicken strips
- Jim's Pepper Divine
- Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- Broiled Tilapia Parmesan
- Tomato and Spinach Chicken
- Zesty antipasto platter
- Crustless Quiche from Atkins
- Spicy Baked Eggplant
- Ranch Roasted Pork Chops & Red Potatoes
- Easy Southwestern Chicken Salad