More About RTHOMAS1016
Recipes I've Shared:
High protein, low fat
Healthy and high Protien
Great with corn bread as a main dish
Freezes well for individual servings
Mix all ingredients together except for Tomato Sauce, place in a small loaf pan, sprayed with cooking oil spray. Form into a loaf with appx. an inch of space open on all sides. Pour 1 cup of tomato sauce over loaf. Cover with foil and cook for 45 minutes at 375 degrees. Remove from oven, pour out sauce, and pour 1 cup of fresh sauce and replace uncovered back into oven for 15 minutes.
A crunchy tasty bread. for a softer effect, use skim milk and add more flour. good for soups and chilli.
Quick & Easy
Light, tasty, low calorie
Recipes I've Rated:
- Soft-Serve Banana 'Ice Cream'
- Linda's Low Carb CHILE RELLENO CASSEROLE
- Cheesy Tuna Veggie Casserole
- Corn Flake Chicken Nuggets
- Meat Spagetti Sauce
- chinese chicken w/vegetable - chow mein or chop suey
- My Light Ranch Dip and Such
- lowcarb mexi style dinner salad
- Corn Muffins made with Egg Whites
- Carol's Asparagus
- no-salt substitude
- Herb-Crusted Pork Loin Roast
Recipe Collections I've Shared: