More About THERAPIE220
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
A quick meal to put together thats low cal for two! Very filling and delicious.
A yummy dish to start before you go to run errands and return to a great smelling house! Its a bit spicy, and I serve it over brown rice with a smidgen of light sour cream.. VERY filling and low enough in calories even with a side of rice to allow you seconds!
This is another great recipe to start before heading out for the day, I serve it with rolls or texas toast. One serving is half a breast with a quarter portion of the veggies. Very easy to modify or throw together with stuff in the fridge!
I was taught this recipe by my friends mom and make it quite often. I serve it with rice and corn tortillas, which are not in the calorie factor. This amount makes enough for two generous servings, but its very easy and VERY tasty!
A spicy dish, made with ground turkey instead of ground beef to save fat and calories. Serve with rice, low fat sour cream or my favorite, corn tortillas!
A yummy and VERY low calorie soup. I love to serve it over brown rice, enjoy with some sour cream, guacamole or tortilla chips. :D
Recipes I've Rated:
- Spanish Rice
- Slow Cooker Pinto Beans and Ham
- Honey-Balsamic Chicken Breast
- Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
- Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Honey Lime Chicken
- Glazed Baby Carrots
- Vegetable/Tofu Stir Fry with A Spicy Teriyaki Sauce
- Chickpea Curry
- Tangy Cucumber and Onion Salad
- Spicy Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken
- Slow Cooker Creamy Italian Chicken
- Taco Bean Soup
- Linda's Low Carb CHILE RELLENO CASSEROLE
- Cyn's Mock Potato Casserole
- LoCarb Meatloaf
- jalapeno poppers
- Tasty Beef Fried Rice ( low carb)
- Low Carb Deviled Eggs