More About WEEDENMJ
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Title says it all! Absolutly delish and easy to make. I usually have the pasta ready made so I can just mix it together in a casserole bowl. I let it sit in the fridge for a day or two then pop it in the oven, covered till heated.
Just regular hamburgers with the some veggie toppings and yummy reduced fat chedder cheese. Great for those days when you need a quick easy dinner without it being high in fat and cals. It also packs a good deal of protein.
My fave enchiladas to make that my family absolutly loves. Not to bad in fat and calories for the ingredients used to make the dish. I usually save some of the sauce to mix with whole grain white rice to serve on the side. This dish takes some time to make but the family will surely love it.
My meatloaf recipe that I make for my family,
This is "normal" french toast, no reduced calorie or fat. Makes for a filling breakfast. Butter and syrup are optional
7 grams of fat
337 grams of sodium
28 grams of carbs
12 grams protein
4 grams of fiber
A good lowfat lasgna with lots of veggies and protein Takes a bit of time but well worth it. I like to make it a day ahead and reheat it the next day to let the flavors really meld together.
A delish banana bread made with applesauce instead of oil and egs
A unique combo of ingredients to make a good slow cooker meal. It has a distinct flavor and is not for everybody.
I just made this up when I was tired of trying to mix my salsa and sour cream together on my plate
A recipe i just made up on a whim. you can serve all by itself or add some salsa cheese or lite sour cream which is not included in nutritional infor
A cucumber with veggie salad, my mom said it is a german dish my grandma use to make. I americanized it a bit by adding a few tbsp of italian dressing. It seems like an odd combo of ingredients but tastes delish
A simple and quick dinner when you dont want to spend hours in the kitchen.
Takes about 30 minutes and makes about 6 1 & 1/4 servings
Traditional grilled cheese split in half. It makes one sandwhich with two servings. I usually serve with soup. I love grilled cheese but an entire sandwhich is to many calories and fat for a lunch dish so I split it.
A simple and quick open face egg sandwich
Simple spaghetti with lean ground beef. Quick and simple to prepare
A good down home meal with out the fat and calories. Everything is included in the recipe for a well rounded meal
Egg salad with lots of veggies. 12g of fat and 179 calories per serving. Can make with fat free mayo for less fat and calories but it is not to bad on its own. Serve on the cabbage or with your choice of bread, the cabbage is included in the calorie count
Less fat and calories than a traditional Macaroni salad. I use pasta shells instead of Macaroni to make more servings. Great for family gatherings or a picnick. I use a food processor to chop up all the veggies to save time. I refregerate over night to let the liquid absorb and it tastes better.
This is a simple one dish meal I make often, low in calories and fat. It can be adjusted easily to make more for your family size. Also different veggies can be used. Sometimes I use zucchinni in place of the broccoli, or mixed veggie stir fry. You can omit the cheese for less fat.
A good marinade to make steak tender and flavorful. Let sit for a few hours, even better to marinade for 24 hours
A delicious low fat and low cal pork chop dish with a slighly sweet sauce that goes well with brown rice and green beans.
Like tamale pie but prepared in a casserole. Low in fat, calories, sodium and sugar.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Beef Pot Roast - Slow Cooker
- Boneless Chicken Hot Wings
- Sweet and Spicy Potato Oven Fries
- Shrimp Scampi
- Crockpot Pinto Beans & Salsa
- Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- Unchained Recipe Contest Red Pepper Shrimp Pasta made over from Michelle's in Ketchum Idaho
- Unchained Recipe Contest Kara's Mediterranean Pizza
- Chicken & Dumplings
- Unchained Recipe Contest - Grilled bean and cheese sandwich with sweet poato chips
- Chicken Tacos with Homemade Salsa
- Un-Chained Recipe Contest Rueben Sandwich
- Lasagna Turkey Bolognese
- Un-Chained Recipe Contest Pasta e Fagioli
- Soothing Asian Lettuce Wraps
- Smokehouse Chicken (unchained recipe contest!)
- Sesame Stir-Fried Green Beans
- Sesame Chicken
- Hawaiian Pizza: 'SparkRecipes Un-Chained' Contest Finalist
- No-Guilt Cheese Enchiladas
- Mocha Frap-un-ccino
- Idaho Turkey
- Crunchy Spiced Chicken (Un-Chained Recipe Contest)
- Cobb Salad for One- Unchained Recipe Contest
- Boneless Buffalo Chicken Salad Unchained Recipe Contest
- Egg & Sausage Breakfast Muffin Sandwich
- Iced Coffee
- Jen's Easy Chicken, Broccoli Alfredo
- Pesto Chicken Penne
- Salad dressing
- Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
- Lower fat Hamburger Casserole
- vegan banana bread
- Banana Bread
- Tuna Salad
- 20-Minute Chicken Parmesan