More About PUPPERMOM
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
I created this recipe when I was starting a Whole 30 (minus the cheese and sour cream). It is an easy and quite recipe. Reheats great.
My kids loved this when they were little - thus the name of the dish! It's easy and the ingredients can be kept on hand for that last minute dinner.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Overnight Whole Grains Blend - Plain Jane - an alternative to steamed rice
- White Beans, Spinach and Tomatoes over Linguine
- Spaghetti Squash, Portabella Muchroom, Spinach Casserole
- Black Bean and Corn Vegetarian Chili
- Mediterranean Salmon with Pasta
- Parmesan Pine Nut Tilapia
- Whole Wheat Pasta with Eggplant and Tomatoes
- Baked Vegetable Spaghetti
- Black Bean Soup