More About ARPEDGIO
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Tastefully Simple Recipe
Make ahead and freeze. Thaw and cook. From Once-A-Month-Cooking.
Make ahead and freeze.
You can make this recipe ahead and freeze it, or eat it the same night.
Using your spice rack instead of a packet of seasoning greatly reduces the amount of sodium in this dish.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Slow Cooker Stuffed Peppers
- Chicken Orzo
- Sizzling Shrimp with Corn Salsa
- Tomato Rotini Soup
- Creamy Parmesan Mashed Potatoes with Greek Yogurt
- Mexican Slow Cooker Chicken
- Bisquick Strawberry Shortcake
- Buffalo Chicken Sandwich
- Colorful Rotini with Chicken Sausage (spinach and asiago cheese)
- Slow Cooker Mexican Pulled Pork
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
|Once A Month Cooking (1-week trail)