More About DEEBEE39
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Red lentils and mung beans with carrots, tomatoes, lemon, and ginger
A big overhaul on a five-star favorite.
Modified Williams-Sonoma quick bread recipe. Fewer calories, great flavor, crumb, and moist!
Yummy low cal version of this brunch favorite.
The best hummus by far and so low calorie you can have two servings. Includes lots of fresh lemon juice and roasted garlic.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Beef and Bean Chili
- Egg Muffins
- Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
- Cinnamon-Raisin-Almond Balls
- MYM Fudge Brownies
- 15-Minute Chili
- Peppermint Meringue Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Meringue Cookies
- Overnight French Toast
- No Bake Peanut Butter Protein Balls
- Simple Pumpkin Chocolate Muffins
- Black Beans and Rice with Cheese
- Honey Oatmeal Pumpkin Muffins
- Baked Ziti Chicken Sausage Spinach Tomato