More About LCKAFF
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
I much prefer old-fashioned oats in this recipe for texture and taste but you can use quick oats if it's all you have. FYI: if using quick oats, the cookies won't flatten into a pretty cookie shape (they'll stay kind of mounded up) like with the old-fashioned oats so you may consider decreasing the amount slightly.
Different light fluffy pancakes for breakfast, a twist on Betty Crocker's pancakes from a really, really old recipe book.
This is my version of red beans and rice since there are no Popeye´s here where we are....
Recipes I've Rated:
- Beef Barley Soup
- Tater Tot and Ground Turkey Casserole
- Rustic Italian Tortellini Soup
- Garlic-Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Super Simple Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- Vegetable Shish Kebobs
- Crock Pot - Cube Steak and Gravy
- Simple Asian Salad Dressing
- Granny's Quick Cobbler
- Slow Cooker Lentils and Spinach
- Best For You Banana Bread