More About LIBERTY_JAYNE
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
A better option for a chocolate chip cookie that uses brown rice flour. You can increase the number of servings to reduce the calorie count. Recipe is from from http://healthyurbaneating.com.
Butter mixed with flax seed oil and coconut oil. Super heart healthy fats. You can substitute olive oil for one of the oils if you want. This recipe is from "The Maker's Diet."
It make a yummy, creamy sweet potato pudding that the kids will love too.
Yummy potato salad with eggs and pickles. Made with 1/2 reg mayo and 1/2 light mayo.
Used this to calculate the calories
Recipes I've Rated:
- Cottage Pumpkin Crustless Pie
- RAW Gazpacho
- Raw Falafel
- Basil Pesto
- Crustless Vegetarian Quiche
- Chick Pea Curry
- Asian Chicken Salad
- Broccoli Garlic Frittata
- Cheesy Oat Biscuits (Zone)
- parmesean sweet potatoe fries
- Earth Burgers
- Mexican Chicken and Rice Casserole
- Spinach with Golden Raisins and Pine Nuts
- Ryan's Low Carb Spinach Frittata
- Squash Casserole
- Cruciferous Crunch Salad
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
|Breads, Cakes, etc.