More About AETERNE
Recipes I've Shared:
This recipe is so quick and easy! Like traditional stir-fry, you start with some oil and garlic, add in piles of whatever veggies you have on hand, then add in your protein/"main" feature.
Feel free to change things up to suit your preferences! I don't mind the high calorie count because it's a generous portion and a complete meal, but if you would prefer a smaller portion or fewer calories, you could easily use less oil and cheese or split the pot into 4 servings instead of 3. This is just to get you started, enjoy! :)
You can use any flavor of instant Jell-O gelatin or pudding for variety - I just like chocolate! ;)
A healthy, sweet fruit dip!
A hearty, filling lentil main dish.
A thick, satisfying, and surprisingly elegant combination.
...people will ask for this one by name. :)
Like the Red Lobster recipe, a filling and tasty way to serve tilapia.
For drizzling over a tossed salad with grilled chicken, toasted pecans, and seasonal fruit!
A fun snack or party appetizer!
A great twist on an old favorite!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Stuffed Portabella Mushroom Cap w/cheddar cheese
- Foil Pack Chicken
- Granny's veggie beef soup
- Bean and Macaroni Soup
- Honey Mustard Chicken/w Portobello Mushrooms
- Broiled Tilapia Parmesan
- Simple Orange Chicken
- Turkey Pitas with Greek Sauce
- Cowboy Caviar
- Pork and Potatoes in Mustard Sauce
- Crock-Pot Stroganoff
- Summer fruits farmer's cheese pancakes
- Feta Chicken Burgers
- Skillet Lasagna
- Black Thai Pork
- Baja Salmon
- Chipotle Sweet Potato Soup
- Thai Curried Lentils
- Slow Cooker Southwestern Chicken
- Fiesta Lime Chicken
- Chicken with Apricot Sauce
- Stuffed Green Pepper Soup
- Refrigerator Muffins
- Caribbean Pork with Pineapple
- buffalo chicken sandwiches
- Applesauce Oatmeal Muffins
- Skinny Sour Cream & Chicken Enchiladas
- Turkey and Black Bean Sloppy Joes