More About NANCYDEKO1
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Flavorful. Great on its own or served on greens of your choice.
I used to make this with veal, but really like the healthy chicken breast better. This is so tasty served with a romaine salad.
This is so simple, but so refreshing! Enjoy it while your friends have a "cocktail" or serve it to them as well!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Sweet and Spicy Potato Oven Fries
- Ground Beef and Tomato Soup
- Easy Steamed Fish Packets
- Best Sugar-Free Hot Cocoa Mix
- Salmon or Tuna Croquettes
- Baked Egg Cups
- Microwaved Summer Squash
- Garden Vegetable Beef Soup
- Garden Harvest Vegetable Soup
- Italian Vegetable Bake
- Garden Potato Salad
- Coach Nicole's Yummy Hummus