More About EM_ORTIZ
Recipes I've Shared:
I just threw these together- delicious, filling & sweet! Who needs oil or eggs?! Feel free to play around with your favorite fruits and nuts in lue of the carrots, raisins &/or walnuts.
Yummy and filling!
This is great as a veggie dip (I like it with carrots) or baked fries (especially sweet potato fries!). It makes a lot, feeding 7 people at a dinner. It's modified from the blog, www.ourbestbites.com.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Chocolate Chip Bran Muffins
- Vegetarian Lentil Loaf
- Black Bean, Mushroom, and Quinoa-Stuffed Peppers
- Stir-fried Kale with Slivered Carrots
- Greek Tuna Pasta Salad
- Quick Italian Green Beans
- Vegan Spinach Frittata
- Coach Nicole's Tasty Peanut Sauce
- Flaxseed, Wheat, and Bran Muffins
- Applesauce Oatmeal Muffins
- Spaghetti Squash with Avocado Pesto-from The Biggest Loser Simple Swaps
- Bora's Tempeh Bacon
- Tempeh "Chicken" Salad
- Fresh Fava Bean Salad
- Black Bean and Sweet Potato Chili
- Braised Collards
- Spicy Baked Sweet Potato Fries